“Highly Recommend”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom with queen bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom with queen bed.
Living area of condo with sleeper sofa.
View of our pool deck.
The beach at the end of our private walkway.
View from the condo's balcony.
Entrance to Savannah Beach and Racquet Club.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sus23
Marietta, Georgia
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 5 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed at The Hideaway at Savannah Beach and Racquet Club. It is on the 3rd floor in the corner. Very quiet, which we loved. I have stayed in a lot of condos at different beaches and this has got to be the most accommodating condo I have stayed in. The owner had extra toiletries like shampoo, soap, tp, etc. (most condos do not).
Only downside is the 2 flights of stairs. It's only about 20 steps but if you have a lot of luggage it can be a haul. Of course, that is just my opinion, coming from someone who hates stairs. I would definitely stay here again.

8 Sep 2018
Thank you for your kind words, please get in touch if Tybee Island is in your plans. I am happy you had a good vacation and hope to hear from you again.
jkschrode...
Ringgold, Georgia
“Love it!”
Reviewed 23 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This is a great condo in a nice complex with a wonderful ocean view. The owner has taken a lot of care and added nice homey touches that make this a very cozy and relaxing place to be. It's perfect for a couple. Pretty much everything you need for the beach is in the condo. The owner was great and super easy to communicate with. My favorite part of our stay was watching the dolphins every single day at just about any time of day.

Your age range 35-49
23 Jul 2018
Thank you for your review and your kind words. Isn't it fun to just sit out on the balcony and watch the dolphins? I am happy you had a great time and hope if your travels ever take you back to Tybee Island, you'll think of The Hideaway. I love having return guests!
meansmega...
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Place! Right on the beach!”
Reviewed 16 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We loved this place and will come again. Clean and comfortable place! It’s in a nice condo complex. 100ft from the beach. Nice pool too!
Highly recommend.

20 Jul 2018
Thank you for your review and your kind words! I hope if you ever head back to Tybee Island you will contact me about The Hideaway! I love having returning guests! Thank you again!
Suzanne H
“Great Location”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Great location on Tybee. We loved being away from the crowds, while still being close to great food. The condo is beautiful.

11 Jul 2018
Thank you for your review and your kind words. Yes, being away from the crowds can be a good thing. It gives you time to rest, relax and regroup. I hope if you ever make you way to Tybee Island again you will think of The Hideaway and get in touch. I love having repeat guests!
Heatharch...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Ocean View”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Condo with pool nearby in gated older complex with private beach. Ocean view from balcony. Beach is a river beach, water is warm, but beach was not crowded. Sula, the owner, is detailed and communicative. Coffee within walking distance.

4 Jul 2018
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I hope you had a great time at The Hideaway and on Tybee Island.If you are ever heading back to Tybee, I hope you'll think of The Hideaway and get in touch. Always love having returning guests. Thank you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing