“Great for Couples”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom with queen bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom with queen bed.
Living area of condo with sleeper sofa.
View of our pool deck.
The beach at the end of our private walkway.
View from the condo's balcony.
Entrance to Savannah Beach and Racquet Club.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Great for Couples”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We absolutely love The Hideaway! It’s become our “go to” getaway location. The north end of Tybee is perfect as the beaches aren’t as crowded. Just a short walk from Huckapoo’s and North Beach, you can’t ask for anything better for a couoke’s getaway. The condo has everything we could ever need, and the view is incredible. There is nothing better than a glass of wine while watching the dolphins play. And of course it doesn’t hurt to have the Smart TV to stream movies and shows when we need a break from the sun. That was a great addition in the remodel. Can’t wait to return!!

16 May 2018
Thank you for your kind words. It's always wonderful to hear from returning guests, and their responses to the updates/remodel. Hope to hear from you soon, so you can plan another "couple's getaway".
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

26 Apr 2018
I am so happy you and "the girls" had a good weekend. You are certainly welcome anytime. Take care and thank you again for choosing The Hideaway.
Sandra C
Buford, United States
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this rental and was completely satisfied with it. First of all it is very well equipped with everything I needed to make my vacation enjoyable. It is decorated nicely and the bed is very comfortable. I really enjoyed having my morning coffee on the balcony while watching for dolphins. It is close to some very good restaurants and shopping. Convenient to Savannah for some sightseeing should you choose to go. We spent most of our time at the beach which is clean and not crowded or at the wonderful pool. Sometimes pictures do not tell the true story of a rental but these pictures are really spot on. The condo was very clean as was the entire property. The owner was great to work with when I had to change my date of arrival and was very accommodating. Our stay was without any problems and I hope this unit is available when I get back to Tybee.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to have you as my guest at The Hideaway. Please let me know anytime you feel the need to get away and we'll work it out. Again thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing