All reviews recommend this hotel waffle house room was clean the check in process family stay exceptional customer service star hotel flat screen tv convenient location fridge and microwave other hotels in the area great hospitality very nice hotel air conditioner ash dryer smell
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel was small with a pool. The management provided clean towels on a day basis. I was a little skeptical about booking the room due to other reviews mentioning people hanging out around hotel. There were people coming in and out of hotel but it didn't distract others(they were guest as well). My daughter enjoyed the pool area. For the price you pay, this hotel is great. Make sure you have a car because there is only a gas station market near by. But you can always get food delivered.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank sunlightInMyEyes
Reviewed 5 April 2015

I booked this room due to the good reviews. Hotel is in poor condition. Loud music was promptly dealt with by management, but light fixtures were not properly secured to the wall even. Activity outside made me uneasy. Until this hotel is properly maintained, please look elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Takenote2
Reviewed 2 April 2015

When I reserved my room at this hotel, I specifically chose a 'non-smoking room. What I got was a room that had a lingering smoke odor. It was so bad I didnt't even bring my belongings into the room. The room itself was also nothing to write home about, not to mention the bathroom. I wouldn't even take a shower in it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gin0271
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Clean but old looking. The bathroom door needed to be replaced. Wood peeling off the bathroom door. No continental breakfast, but a waffle house close by. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly. Convenient to get to the highway.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Great rooms and service. Convenient location right off the interstate. Very clean rooms and friendly staff, I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family and we will be staying here anytime we are in the tucker area.

Date of stay: October 2014