USD 87
USD 219
USD 188
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree wifiroom was cleanstar hotelconvenient locationair conditionerplace to stayfront desk staffashmicrowavehairdryerdecaturinterstateunitsmoke
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel was small with a pool. The management provided clean towels on a day basis. I was a little skeptical about booking the room due to other reviews mentioning people hanging out around hotel. There were people coming in and out of hotel but it didn't distract others(they were guest as well). My daughter enjoyed the pool area. For the price you pay, this hotel is great. Make sure you have a car because there is only a gas station market near by. But you can always get food delivered.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank sunlightInMyEyes
Reviewed 5 April 2015

I booked this room due to the good reviews. Hotel is in poor condition. Loud music was promptly dealt with by management, but light fixtures were not properly secured to the wall even. Activity outside made me uneasy. Until this hotel is properly maintained, please look elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Takenote2
Reviewed 2 April 2015

When I reserved my room at this hotel, I specifically chose a 'non-smoking room. What I got was a room that had a lingering smoke odor. It was so bad I didnt't even bring my belongings into the room. The room itself was also nothing to write home about, not to mention the bathroom. I wouldn't even take a shower in it.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Gin0271
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Clean but old looking. The bathroom door needed to be replaced. Wood peeling off the bathroom door. No continental breakfast, but a waffle house close by. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly. Convenient to get to the highway.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Great rooms and service. Convenient location right off the interstate. Very clean rooms and friendly staff, I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family and we will be staying here anytime we are in the tucker area.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family