“Great margaritas!”

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 133 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2017

My husband and I went out for a date night. We hadn't been to Monterrey's for years. We shared the fajita combo meal. There was enough for lunch the next day! The margaritas are delicious. A bit noisy. Fast service once you are seated.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken and steak tacos. The steak came out more like ground beef, I'm not sure if that was a mix up or if that was the way they are. My partner had the carne asada which he didn't like. All was well until my chips came back with a piece of straw with sauce on it which makes me question the sanitary conditions of everything. Perhaps it was a honest mistake. May try one more time with them. One thing I didn't like was our waiter only dropped the food off and I didn't see him until the end. Oh, and the Queso was very good.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The food here is always great, and the service even better. Our family has, more than once, chosen this restaurant for Sunday lunch because of the fast and friendly service. We usually have children with us, so a short wait time is appreciated. And of course the food is fantastic, the atmosphere is pleasant and clean. We will be back!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

The food is great, and the service is even better! Definitely recommend! Also the queso is delicious!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

The wait staff at Monterrey seems to be on a run -- hustling to get orders taken and then deliver the food -- hot! Prices are fair but not cheap. Great variety on the menu.