“The Burgers”

Hudson Grille
Ranked #34 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The turkey burger is off the chain. By the way, Monday's Burgers are half- price and brinks are good.

1  Thank Arrington T

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I probably have had everything on this menu...minus a few seafood dishes. I love the atmosphere and I always get great service! If you go here definitely try the fried chicken tacos they are delicious!!!!!!!

1  Thank candicec8677
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Immediately we received a negative vibe from the host. She assigned my group to a table. There was not a smile nor a good afternoon. She acted as if she did not want to serve us, much less be there. She came back to the table, and stated that she was our server for the afternoon. The young lady was polite when she had taken our drink order, however, it had taken her quite a while for her to come back to the table after bringing these Kool-Aid drinks. As I have done at previous Hudson Grilles, I expected a drink with a taste of alcohol. However, this time the drink was very sweet. I asked the server if she could have the drinks remade. For some odd reason, the look on her face and the attitude that was shown told us that we were not welcomed. Of course by then, my group had enough, so we just left.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I was surprised by this place , as I wouldn't expect great food at midnight! But it was great! The food was great , the drinks were cold and the wait staff was very nice! My glass was kept full at all times ! We had a great time there!

1  Thank vadimcat
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Ate at Hudson several times during 8 week stay in Tucker. Service is good.
Food is very good. The nachos with Chili was really enjoyed.
If you don't mind the calories..this is the place to go. I guess they have "healthy" items on the menu but we loved the chili cheese tater tots..

1  Thank Phyllis V