“This is My Chick-fil-A!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #15 of 146 Restaurants in Tucker
Reviewed 24 August 2015

This is our go-to Chick-fil-A in the area. Operator Brad Spratte does an awesome job in running his stores. The restaurant is always clean and service is excellent. I have never used the drive thru here but they appear to handle a large volume quickly. This location also has a playground which my kids love. If you haven't tried the grilled nuggets yet, you should! They are very juicy and flavorful.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Very busy at lunch and I was prepared for a wait but I had barely gotten to my table when they brought my food. Delicious as always, try the frosted lemonade! Fantastic!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

The staff were very friendly, the restaurant was clean and in a perfect location. I was also impressed with the drive thru wait time.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I love this Chick-Fil-A. They work very fast as the move customers through the drive thru at an amazing speed. I've only seen them backed up ONE time in the past year. It was during the morning rush and someone had ordered Decaf coffee instead of regular. This thru the whole flow of the line off because someone forgot to brew the decaf that morning.

Courteous, friendly folks keep me coming back.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

One of the most friendly and precise drive through windows I've ever visited. I was in a line of 5 cars and the wait time was 7 minutes or less for me. The person at the window provided the most friendly and accurate service I've ever seen. A+++++

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!