“Okay Buffay”

Kacey's Home Cooking
Ranked #59 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Reviewed 8 September 2016

For a buffet, it's ok. The black eyed peas were not black eyed peas at all but some type of bean. Another item was also mislabeled. Most items looked fresh and attractive and they were plentiful. The Brunswick stew was good but not typical. Collard greens were mediocre. Food was not oversalted fortunately.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Had noticed this restaurant during my time in Atlanta. Came onto Tripadvisor to get some opinions and reviews seemed to be mixed. Decided to try it on my last evening there. I got meatloaf, mashed potatoes, creamed corn and green beans with cornbread. It was all delicious and for the most part tasted like what you might cook at home. I wished I had eaten there every evening during my time in Atlanta! I wouldn't hesitate to visit again if in the area!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I eat at Kacey's on a fairly consistent basis because the food is good, the prices are reasonable, you can eat all you want; and if you prefer to take food home they have a carry-out service. There's little turnover of veggie offerings (always green beans, mixed sweet corn, etc.) but entrées are changed during the week. Their famous fried chicken is always available and fish on Fridays. I have also purchased carryout food in quantities for family outings such as 25-50 pieces of chicken or other meat and quarts of salads or veggies. Located at Montreal and LaVista Roads near Northlake.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We lived around the corner. It took months before we were to visit. Now were regulars. The food is good. Nothing fancy. Never over seasoned. Theres several selections for this small buffet style restaurant. Its clean. Their really friendly, and the tea is good.
If your dining on a budget and would like to eat fresh vegetables and tasty chicken or fish. You should try Kaceys. We really like it. My daughter thought it was old peoples food because of the lack of salt. However I like to salt my own meals.

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Staff is nice and helpful . Bathrooms clean . Ample parking . Nice dinner tables . Water was filtered . Chairs are comfortable. Price is reasonable. The food @((!:)$8&56!? In my opinion People like it just not me !