“Great Meatloaf! Great Old Fashioned Service!”
Review of Blue Ribbon Grill

Blue Ribbon Grill
Ranked #3 of 146 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Had not eaten at Blue Ribbon in over 20 years. It is as good as ever. Food is good but it someone could use a dust cloth. Dust was very heavy everywhere, I don't think the dividers between the booth has been cleaned since I was there last.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Thought this was going to better based on the reviews. The chicken pot pie has an interesting presentation, however there was not very much chicken. Seemed like they used "scraps". No breast meat. Potions are very large. Saw quite a few other plates. Seems like this location "home to the locals."

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Met a friend here for dinner while visiting Atlanta. Convenient to I-285 and clean. This is basic food for a decent price. My friend and I both had the small meatloaf. Unless you're a teenage boy, this is plenty of food. It comes with brown gravy, which is not my cup of tea. I asked for it on the side, but the food came smothered in it. I didn't send it back because I knew they'd throw it out. I didn't care for the meatloaf as it was super dense. If you like it that way, you'll be happy. The green beans and mash were great.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We've been here several times. Everything thing is good but not great. Somethings are just way to greasy. My favorite thing is the Philly cheesesteak. The meatloaf isn't bad either.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I go here several times a year for drinks and food. I'm usually by myself and sit at the bar to eat and have a drink or two. The bartenders and wait staff are friendly and helpful (one bartender is annually is voted the Best Bartender in Atlanta). If they know you they occasionally comp you a beer. The people around you, almost all older (I am also in that category), are friendly and more than willing to strike up a conversation. Not too quiet; not too loud. A full page of martini specials. So, you know, it's comfortable and comforting. Old school- the way neighborhood places used to be before the advent of mid-priced chains. The food is good and also old school. Really good burgers cooked the way you order it. Meatloaf. Fish and seafood dinners and sandwiches. Steaks. Chicken done several ways. Steamed broccoli; green beans; soups; chili. You know...old school. The prices are decent and fair. Highly recommended if you enjoy...you know...old school. Like I do.

Been to Blue Ribbon Grill? Share your experiences!