Coco Cabana
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

My BIL & SIL made a reservation for family dinner for my son's 5th birthday. The table was ready upon arrival and we ordered the sampler appetizer which was very good. The restaurant was not very busy yet so not many servers either. We ordered a few drinks and our dinner. Everything I tasted was good. We had some steak, tostones, rice, chicken, pork & yucca. The portions are large so I had enough to bring home for another meal. We even danced one song. Certain nights they do dance lessons too. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I feel certain the food, other than the Cuban sandwich, is great, but I just can't make myself order anything else b/c the Cuban sandwich is so good! Perfect lunch with enough for 2-3 lunches! You gotta go there!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I have been there 2-3 times. Food is always good, staff is friendly. It's a little dark inside but that's ok.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Finally found my Cuban sandwich I've been looking for. Had lunch here the other day and some great options on the menu but I've been craving this for a while now and it's just around the corner from where I live.
And the flan! I've never been a flan fan so when our server brought one out complimentary I was just going to take a bite to be nice but it was awesome so apparently I've been having the other other flan all my life

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Coco Cabana is the real deal for Cuban food. The menu is plentiful so there's something for everyone here. The place has a huge dance floor and nice bar and it is my understand they will teach you how to salsa. I may even give it a whirl on my next visit.