“One of the worst and we've stayed at plenty of motels on I-75”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We go back and forth to our house in NC all summer long and frequently stay on the road. This motel was chosen by us first because we have dogs and second, based on the reviews on Trip Advisor.

The property was in disrepair and very poorly maintained. Although we did not go into the pool area itself, we could see from the parking lot that some of the windows had a white film all over them and several were broken or hanging out of their frames. The outside hallways and stairs were dirty. Our room was very old, the furniture looked like it came from a Goodwill store. When we ran the water in the sink it initially came out brown which led us to believe that the faucet had not been used in quite awhile or the water was not fit for human consumption. We were not about to avail ourselves of the free breakfast so we headed over to the nearby Cracker Barrel.

We will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay at another property!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Tifton

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Florida for one night 7/21/17. I booked this hotel back in May because of the low rate and fairly decent reviews at the time. We arrived close to midnight and the first 2 rooms we tried didn't have lights working in the vanity area and bathroom. They also had stained sheets and tiny pillows. The 3rd room we settled into finally had all lights working, but the toilet was dirty and the entire bathroom didn't look like it was well cleaned. One more thing... we were only there to sleep, but the indoor pool looked nasty. I will say that the guy working the desk was very pleasant and helpful, which was the only positive. We won't be staying here again. The next time we make this trip, we'll pay a bit more for better accommodations. There are many other options at this exit off of I-75. This was $77.79 total with taxes and fees.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We hadn't planned when we were coming back on our way home. However, we did want a hotel with parking outside of our door as our car was loaded to the gills. We also had our dog with us. It is very dated and smelled of smoke. There were also a lot of very rude guests there.

Room Tip: The best idea would be just to stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I don't like writing bad reviews. When I do it's because it is bad. We had to make these reservations without much notice and most of the hotels in the area were booked, Fairfield Inn Hampton Inn, holiday inn. And frankly the rates were high. We booked 6 rooms at the Quality Inn for $60 to $115 a night. Good rates ... until I got to the room. I booked a suite and I literally called and ordered extra bed sheets to put over the furniture. The sofa and chairs in the room were so caked with grime I didn't feel safe sitting on them. Multiple different tears in the fabric. The fabric on some of the chairs were so were worn threads were hanging down on most of them

The only reason I give this place any credibility is because the kid at the front desk who was completely overwhelmed was doing his best to take care of all the complaints.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 15 July 2017

While this Quality Inn is located right off I-75 and Easy to find, it is definitely NOT one to recommend. We stayed at this location one night, June 12, 2017. The room was dirty, had pieces of paper stuck to the carpet in many areas of the room. We killed two different bugs in the evening. We tried to take a shower in the morning, only to find there was no hot water at all, none in the shower, none in the sink. The desk clerk, upon check out apologized and wrote everything down. They said they could not give a receipt, as their printer was not working. I asked for the final amount and was given a total of $65.47. When I received my statement from Choice Privileges Visa card there were 3 nights charged to the card, 6/12, 6/13, and 6/14. I called the hotel on three consecutive days to try and get the charges remove. Each time a desk clerk took all the information and said a manager would call me back, which didn't happen until after the third call.
I will never stay in this hotel again, I will never recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Don't Stay at this Hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple