“First Time At this Q Inn”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed 25 September 2015

This was my first time at this Quality Inn and it was enjoyable. My room was only 20 feet from my vehicle and the grounds were VERY well kept. My room was a handicap accessible room with grab rails all over the tub and toilet area. All the equipment worked OK except for the adjustable desk chair. It would not adjust up or down and they tried another chair which had the same problem, I used a pillow on the seat and it was fine.
The bathroom was huge; set up for a wheelchair I guess which I do not need just yet. I am recuperating from hip replacement surgery so all the grab rails were good.
The bed was great and the breakfast in the AM was typicall QUAILITY INN QUALITY. It had everything anyone could want; belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, grits, cereal, English muffins, toast, pastries, coffee, O.J. apple juice milk, yogurt, fruit and probably some stuff I missed. All included in the price of the room.
The internet was super fast, at 25mps download. Not bad as hotels go in rural areas. There was a very large indoor pool.
I will stay there again.

Room Tip: sk for room 145
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Tifton

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Just needing a room for one night on a drive trip and heading home we used the Georgia hotel coupon book and got a room here for a good price. There was only one other car there when we stopped so we were a little leery of the choice. However, while it is an older hotel, they are doing remodeling. The bathroom in our room had some new fixtures and a new television. The king bed was comfortable. There was a desk, microwave, mini fridge and free wifi. The pool, which we didn't use, was a decent size, indoors and open 24 hours. The free breakfast was very good with freshly scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, grits , bread, cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit. We would stay here again for the night.

Room Tip: any room but you need to do stairs for 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judith C
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Fridge didn't work. Went through about 4-6 key cards because they wouldn't change the battery.....so stayed locked out quite a few times. Checked in at like 12-2am Wednesday morning. Of course we counted it as Tuesday. Were going to leave Saturday wish we did! I noticed a mattress cover over it and I was thinking is someone urinating on the beds. I pulled it up and surprise! Bedbug shells, I googled it and made sure first. There are orange stains on the bed and live bugs. Last night so we stayed at my moms late then came back and crashed. Only to be woke up by a big black man busting through the door with a very bad attitude. They "say" they support military but they pay the same as everyone else. We slept 1 1/2 hour late we were gone by 1pm. So should we bill him for checking in so late Wednesday Night? Well, regardless my uncle is an attorney I'm going to tell him about all this. We should of called the police when he barged in. I had little panties on and a see through tee shirt. Nothing for him to see. NEVER will I stay there again and if we brought back bed bugs it's going to be on.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2015

One of the worst ever! Room had roaches dead on the floor. Dried up I don't know what all over the walls by the bed. Brown stained towels. Just gross we left and never even stayed. Drove to the next town. To top it all off my credit card has been fraudulently used for online shopping to be shipped to Fredrickisburg Ga. A matter which I have had to involve the police. Just do yourself a favor and keep driving!

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank tntravelersfun
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

This by far was the WORST experience I will be reviewing. The lobby on checkin showed a very wore interior. This was the best part. We rented a suite or so we thought. The room spelled of old mold and dirty laundry. When I inspected the room, I discovered dead cochroaches. One in the sofa bed and the other near the nightstand. I pulled back the sheets to discover red stains. Not sure what it was. We were sooooo disgusted, we traveled an additional 40 miles after a 6 hour trip. I refused to sit in the chair. This place should be condemned.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family