“If you like rude people that bust in on you in a neighborhood you hear firearms oh, BEDBUGS this is your place”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Fridge didn't work. Went through about 4-6 key cards because they wouldn't change the battery.....so stayed locked out quite a few times. Checked in at like 12-2am Wednesday morning. Of course we counted it as Tuesday. Were going to leave Saturday wish we did! I noticed a mattress cover over it and I was thinking is someone urinating on the beds. I pulled it up and surprise! Bedbug shells, I googled it and made sure first. There are orange stains on the bed and live bugs. Last night so we stayed at my moms late then came back and crashed. Only to be woke up by a big black man busting through the door with a very bad attitude. They "say" they support military but they pay the same as everyone else. We slept 1 1/2 hour late we were gone by 1pm. So should we bill him for checking in so late Wednesday Night? Well, regardless my uncle is an attorney I'm going to tell him about all this. We should of called the police when he barged in. I had little panties on and a see through tee shirt. Nothing for him to see. NEVER will I stay there again and if we brought back bed bugs it's going to be on.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 July 2015

One of the worst ever! Room had roaches dead on the floor. Dried up I don't know what all over the walls by the bed. Brown stained towels. Just gross we left and never even stayed. Drove to the next town. To top it all off my credit card has been fraudulently used for online shopping to be shipped to Fredrickisburg Ga. A matter which I have had to involve the police. Just do yourself a favor and keep driving!

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank tntravelersfun
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

This by far was the WORST experience I will be reviewing. The lobby on checkin showed a very wore interior. This was the best part. We rented a suite or so we thought. The room spelled of old mold and dirty laundry. When I inspected the room, I discovered dead cochroaches. One in the sofa bed and the other near the nightstand. I pulled back the sheets to discover red stains. Not sure what it was. We were sooooo disgusted, we traveled an additional 40 miles after a 6 hour trip. I refused to sit in the chair. This place should be condemned.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly D
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

This was an unplanned visit. We had a death in our family and chose to stay here. Immediately when we walked into our room there was a big roach on the ceiling, some of our towels were dirty, and the Internet was horrible. I work at a quality Inn that has a full bar and restaurant and this is very unacceptable for a room. Our staff has a check list that has to be checked and I feel as if this was not done here, with the towels. I understand the roach couldn't be helped but the rooms need to be bombed. If you advertise Internet in the rooms then the connection needs to be available.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank cdgturner
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We stayed overnight here in late June, while driving from the North of Ga down to the East coast of Florida.Having found a coupon in the Hotel Vouchers freebie magazine we took a room here, that was just a point above the average basic motel type. We had hoped to go to the Tifton Agirama next day only to be disappointed as it is closed on Sundays and Mondays!
We were able to park reasonably close to the room door, that opens to the outside walk-way, so not far to drag the suitcase. The room was "tired" / needs a refurb, but was clean enough. The bathroom was badly painted, needs an upgrade and the shower temperature was difficult to adjust.
We did not use the indoor swimming pool, but it was available and popular.
Our room was noisy all night due to the I 75 traffic close by, and the vibration of a/c units running in adjacent rooms and from those on the floor above. We turned ours off. Many hotels in Tifton are close to the I 75 so be aware & check before or when you book
The breakfast was basic with scrambled or boiled eggs and horrible little sausages.
We will only recommend this place for a stop over and point out that there are others to choose from.
A good tip tho....if you need fuel, go a little way into town, and tank up in ENMARK, 311, 5th St, East Tifton Ga 31794 where gas is a lot cheaper!

Room Tip: take a room on the upper floor away from the Interstate
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple