“a must stop”

Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Tifton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We always stop here on the way thru and order online the rest of the year. Tried other pecan stores but this is the best.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"candy"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 27 October 2017

As always, when on the road and anywhere near Adcock's we stopped in. This trip we purchased peanuts, pecans, and jams and jellies to take to our daughter in Wisconsin. She was thrlled with the pecans and immediately baked us a wonderful pecan pie. Everyone said they had never tasted such fresh and delicious nuts. The peanuts were a big hit during "football Sunday."

My daughter who was born and raised in Florida, really appreciates the wonderful Southern things she can't get up North. We did enjoy those wonderful Wisconsin cheese curds though.

Try Adcock's one time, and like us, you'll go back again and again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for couple things and left with way too much stuff. They have a wide range of items and every type pecan you can want. Worth a visit if you in area.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I have stopped here for many many years cuz they have the best pecans for the money or at least they did - they have continued to raise the price over the last several years pricing me right of a special stop for food souvenirs that I would take to Florida every month. Some of the other goodies are tasty but not exceptional - I will have to find an alternative - I tried delivery but the cost to ship was outrageous !! The pecans are good but they are not gold - I’ll just have to settle for some place else between Atlanta and Tampa along the 75 highway