“Fruit cake ”

Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Tifton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We always stop here to get my grandmother her Claxton fruit cake and some pecan for my baking. Friendly staff. We've been going here for years.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"candy"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We have been stopping at Adcock Pecan company in Tifton, GA for the past 12 to 15 years. We stop there for pecans, peanuts, and jars of jelly, jams, etc.
For the past THREE YEARS the peanuts (both in the fall & early spring) have been STALE!
Today we stopped in and told the staff of our experience with their stale peanuts. The person we spoke with said all the peanuts are fresh (as they are harvested in the fall).
We bought a bag of ADCOCK FRESH ROASTED U.S. No.1 PEANUTS. THAT'S IT....NEVER AGAIN, will we waste our money on BAD TASTING PEANUTS!!!
There are several other nut companies advertising along I-75.
When we find a nut company that sells high quality fresh peanuts I will report back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Our regular stop on I-75 for the world's best roasted salted peanuts in the shell! And, the fabulous Visalia onion Georgia peach hot sauce!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

As well as just about any other nut you might want to snack on. It's a nut outlet store. Along with nut-related candy, jams, jellies and other delectable's. Not sure if you're getting a good price here but if you're looking to take home some south Georgia peanuts here - it's an ok stop.