Review Highlights
Great Variety!

We always stop here for pecans when we are in the area. They have so many choices! We bought some... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2018
Ebow120
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Native Delcious Pecans from Georgia and do try their unique variety of Pancake Syrup such as Pecan Syrup and Jams

Going Back to Chicago,IL from Clearwater Beach, Florida I do recommend getting the Pecans and... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2018
Art J
Chicago, Illinois

All reviews salad jams and jellies little pricey hot sauce georgia peach chocolate covered all sorts friendly staff south georgia take home road trip nuts candy jelly products souvenirs items
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We have been stopping at Adcock Pecan company in Tifton, GA for the past 12 to 15 years. We stop there for pecans, peanuts, and jars of jelly, jams, etc.
For the past THREE YEARS the peanuts (both in the fall & early spring) have been STALE!
Today we stopped in and told the staff of our experience with their stale peanuts. The person we spoke with said all the peanuts are fresh (as they are harvested in the fall).
We bought a bag of ADCOCK FRESH ROASTED U.S. No.1 PEANUTS. THAT'S IT....NEVER AGAIN, will we waste our money on BAD TASTING PEANUTS!!!
There are several other nut companies advertising along I-75.
When we find a nut company that sells high quality fresh peanuts I will report back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Our regular stop on I-75 for the world's best roasted salted peanuts in the shell! And, the fabulous Visalia onion Georgia peach hot sauce!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

As well as just about any other nut you might want to snack on. It's a nut outlet store. Along with nut-related candy, jams, jellies and other delectable's. Not sure if you're getting a good price here but if you're looking to take home some south Georgia peanuts here - it's an ok stop.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My kids where on a hunt for candy, no such luck here. It's a cute store with jams, dressings, honey, and all things nuts. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stopped in with 42 - a bus load - of our dearest friends. Despite being busy we had loaded up on various jams, jellies, salad dressings, and still made it back onto the bus in plenty of time to pack things away. Staff is bright, helpful, and nice. I'll be back for sure.