“Great recommendation by Hotel employee”

Hogie Joe's Sports Grill
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Thomson
Price range: USD 5 - USD 14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Thomson doesn’t have too many restaurants to choose from but this is one of the better ones.

I could watch Masters highlights while getting a decent meal that was NoT fast food.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I understand why this place has such glowing reviews. The town in itself has no eateries that you can really sit down at. So this is considered fine dining.

The atmosphere was nice and the food was mediocre. I would have never found it without the help of the hotel staff though.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We had a very nice dinner at Hogie Joe's! The atmosphere is great as is the menu selection. The next time I am in Thomson, I will return!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Got the famous burger and it was fabulous. I plan to come back and bring the family.

Date of visit: December 2017
Thank Laurel and Jord... P
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Came here for dinner while in town for a sports event. Thomson, GA is not quite the tourist attraction so expectations for decent food were low but this small joint turned out to be just fine. The burgers my friend and I had were very nice, they even got my medium rare order perfect (which I don't take for granted). Friendly and efficient wait staff. A few decent choices on the beer menu, not just the flavored water "beer". All in all, would definitely be back if I come to Thomson again.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Hogie Joe's Sports Grill? Share your experiences!