“Steak night Thursday”

The Red Lion Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Wybunbury
Price range: USD 4 - USD 24
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family run country pub set in the heart of Wybunbury. We source all of our food as local as possible. We have a lovely sun trapped beer garden (when the sun does make an appearance) Real ales, a very wide gin selection & plenty more 2 great log fires in the winter with a lovely mulled wine or 2 So please pop in & say hello if you ever in the area
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here last night. Fresh home cooked food can highly recommend this venue. They have a good selection of beers and wine and the staff are always friendly and efficient. It was the first time we have done the steak deal amazing for £30 Two rib eye steaks real chips and a nice bottle of wine food was delicious. Really rate everything at the red lion. Thank you.

1  Thank smfSmf

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Called in for lunch yesterday with my mother we both had a lite bite which was excellent. Lovely menu and plenty to choose from. The lady who served us was very helpful and friendly we shall certainly be back. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Elaine J
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a fabulous 2 course lunch and the food was amazing.
The staff were also great and we will be making many more visits in the very near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I live in the village and although we feel we should try eating elsewhere for variety, we still end up at the Red Lion because we enjoy the food so much!
We tend to eat there at least twice a month and we are never disappointed.
I’m a particular fan of the rib eye steak with Stilton and port sauce!!
And he always enjoys the pasta dishes or the Thai curry.
The staff are great, the food is great quality and the prices are reasonable!
Definitely our favourite place to eat!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to return to the Red Bull for lunch today. We each had a delicious meal, the beer was good and the service was excellent. I even got a candle on my dessert because I mentioned it was my birthday!
Really pleased the food was served on PLATES not bread boards, buckets or tiles, and that we were automatically given a dessert fork as well as a spoon with our pudding.
We plan to call in more often.