“Birthday delight”

Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Suwanee
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

A friend wanted to take me out to lunch for my birthday so I choose to go here. I was delighted with the choices of food and smoothies! I was not disappointed. The food was full of flavor and the customer service was great. A definite return.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

So I went there to get an Orange Ginger Glow and had a sample of Avocolada and fell in love . The service at this location is just great, I am a huge fan.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

One of my favorite places for lunch, Tropical Smoothie Cafe offers the type of food I love - light, healthy and fast. The name is misleading - for months, I thought they only served smoothies! Not true - I've ordered wraps, flatbreads and smoothies. All delicious! Great service, always with a smile. They get very busy at lunchtime, but still manage to get the orders completed very quickly. I have visited this location several times, mainly for lunch or earlier.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I didn't want to have something heavy for dinner, so I decided to try out Tropical Smoothie Cafe. I ordered one of the smoothies. I was the 2nd person in line. There were 2 families waiting for their orders. I waited approximately 20 minutes for my smoothie. I saw the tickets print out at the smoothie station. The teenagers pulled the tickets off and put them out of order. Two of the girls were flirting with a boy who ordered 3 people after me. He got his smoothie before me. Another gentleman who was in line behind me got his smoothie before me, also. This was a very bad experience. One of the girls apologized to me multiple times. Very very poor service.

Been to Tropical Smoothie Cafe? Share your experiences!