“When we just want a good variety”
Review of Metro Cafe Diner

Metro Cafe Diner
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Metro dinner has a great menu when the family can’t decide. They have good service and a nice dessert case. I am not a fan of the coffee it’s a bit bitter for my taste.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stopped here after a long day at Stone Mountain Park. The menu offered many different options. We tried the chili cheese fries; they were okay, the chili was really good. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his steak and I enjoyed my sandwich, our kids liked their kids meal. The kids were in heaven when they saw the HUGE selection of cakes. Everything was really good and it was a good experience.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We visit our granddaughter twice a year & we always stop in here. It is ALWAYS the same great place - food wise & staff wise. It was lunch time and all we wanted was soup - boy, was it good soup!! Thank you to Bree, our server for the great service!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered the catfish dinner after hearing it was very good yet was disappointed. The fish was pretty good but the vegetables were not at all. My daughter ordered a cheese quesadilla which was ok and my sons hamburger was very blah.

If you go, I would recommend having desserts there after eating at another establishment.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Loved the retro ambience of this restaurant. The whole place looks like you stepped into a 50's diner with a modern twist. It's theme park worthy. The menu did not disappoint. Just like an old school diner, the menu was vast in its options. My husband loved the ribs and I equally loved the shrimp Alfredo. Of course no visit to a diner can end without trying the pie. Great selection but an even greater selection of cheesecakes. While I am sure I would have enjoyed them all, I went with the key lime pie...oh so good!

Date of visit: January 2018