Review Highlights
Old Reliable

I've going to this place my entire life and it never disappoints. The Brunswick stew, pulled pork... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2016
JaredShields
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile
Easy and Enjoyable Hike up Stone Mountain

Reviewed 27 January 2016
Kokokawa
Atlanta, Georgia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2016

It was really nice to walk up Stone Mountain and hike it. It wasn't difficult at all and not a steep incline. You could do this with your family, friends, or by yourself. Most of the people that walked by, we all said hey to each other and everyone was friendly. I really enjoyed spending about half a day or a quarter of the day up on Stone Mountain. I had a nice snack and a smoothie that I made to enjoy up on the mountain. Next time I will surely bring my camera for an amazing view. There are even spots to go on the mountain that are somewhat secluded (not many people or no people) and you can just sit down, relax, listen to music, or listen to the birds. I really recommend this trip for everyone that lives around the area to go on the weekend or maybe weekday, if you are free. I will go back here and visit again, but maybe take my family or go with some other friends.

2  Thank Kokokawa
Reviewed 16 October 2015

This area takes you back to the 1800's there is food, candy, blacksmith, glass blower, fun for the entire family. The restaurant has hand tossed rolls, the server tosses the rolls out as the patrons catch them.

4  Thank LindaGale54
Reviewed 3 October 2015

They have a farm house, general store, etc for tours. Beautiful foliage in November. Not too cold to walk outside!

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

As we explored the Stone Mountain area, we came across this delightful area of the park. Like most of the park there were walking trails and interesting information about the area in years past. This is a wonderful place for the entire family.

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 20 February 2015

It's been a while since I've visited this area and was not even sure it was still open. There are a coupe of old slave cabins that you can tour. I didn't feel it was worth a fee.