Review Highlights
Old Reliable

I've going to this place my entire life and it never disappoints. The Brunswick stew, pulled pork... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2016
JaredShields
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile
Easy and Enjoyable Hike up Stone Mountain

It was really nice to walk up Stone Mountain and hike it. It wasn't difficult at all and not a... read more

Reviewed 27 January 2016
Kokokawa
Atlanta, Georgia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

As we explored the Stone Mountain area, we came across this delightful area of the park. Like most of the park there were walking trails and interesting information about the area in years past. This is a wonderful place for the entire family.

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 20 February 2015

It's been a while since I've visited this area and was not even sure it was still open. There are a coupe of old slave cabins that you can tour. I didn't feel it was worth a fee.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

This was a nice way to spend part of a day - for us - as local tourists. There was a story teller here that day that offered fresh stories as if they were telling about personal stories that happened to them and could draw us into their own experiences and really made the time and place come alive. Being a history buff I wou,d have ejoyed it anyway, but this really added as it was truly an interactive experience, the storyteller appreciated questions and really fed off the enthusiasm of the audience.

10  Thank coffeebeagle