“Nothing Wrong with a Little Salt”
Review of Pizza Day

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Day
Ranked #83 of 135 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Description: Great pizza is right around the corner at your neighborhood restaurant. We love to serve our community and provide you with the best pizza; we have more than just that! We have wings, sub sandwiches, pasta, salads, soups, and dessert! We are one of the best pizza restaurants south of the big city. Open 7 days a week, you can dine at our pizzeria in our cozy dining room area, perfect for families and large group parties. Catering, delivery, carry-out, and ordering online are also all available. Come in today!
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited for dinner. We'd passed it several times before as it is sort of hidden in between other stores, but we're glad we stopped this time. The service was good and the food was tantalizing although the fries and lemon-peppered wings were heavy on the salt. We also had a sausage pizza and a salad. Both hit the spot!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We have ordered delivery 2x from Pizza Day. The food is always delivered on time and the delivery driver has been nothing but friendly. This is now our "go to " pizza place. The also have awesome calzones and philly cheese sandwiches.... the salads are great too and big enough to share!

1  Thank Kristy S
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Opened my hotel room door to a tiny personal pizza. Ordered a 6 slice pizza. Would not adjust price or deliver another personal pizza. I don't want more than I ordered for free. No customer service here.

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Do not waste your money or your time to order from this piece of crap place. I ordered 24 garlic parmesan wings order of tater tots with cheese sauce and a large order of fries my total came out to $29 I gave a delivery driver a total of 32. Upon opening up my box and prepared to feed my family I know this knowing that I get shorted on the amount of rings only received 20 I also didn't receive the cheese sauce for the tater tots. Understanding that mistakes happen I called back to let them know that they did not get my order correct I was placed on hold then I was hung up on I called the second time and was placed on hold and left there for 15 minutes app on the third time calling back I spoke with the younger who's the old man we're going to send you your cheese sauce but you need to give the driver an additional $2 which would have made my tater tots now cost me $5 for some tater tots I find her no ma'am your menu clearly says that they were served with cheese sauce which is why I ordered them. That point she put on hold again and manager gets on the phone and said I don't know why I mean you said that but it says additional to know man it clearly says served with cheese sauce for $2.99 so you mean to tell me I'm going to pay you $5 for some tater tots today then she says well if you want your tater tots and your cheese sauce. Customer service sucks and this was the manager I was speaking with

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Date of visit 9/2/15 - The restaurant is very clean, even the restrooms. The service was great and the staff were very friendly. The pizza is probably a notch above Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's in terms of quality and taste. The taste was a bit on the bland side and the crust seemed, in my opinion, not hand tossed and possibly pre-made. The texture and taste of the crust reminded me of those frozen rising crust pizzas you get at the supermarket. That being said, the pizza was okay, but not something I would go out of my way to have again. The prices are reasonable.