All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastfront desklaminate floorsdecent place to staydog treatsgas stations and restaurantsfree wifia pet friendly hotelstay there againcustomer servicesized bedgood nights sleepwaffle houseeasy accessvery nice hoteloff the highway
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Very nice hotel, clean, well maintained, friendly staff. Convenient, inexpensive; I have nothing else to say and requiring 200 letters is rediculous, and requires more time than I am willing to give for this

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ray D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words, the staff work so hard to keep the hotel clean and comfortable for your enjoyment. I know what it's like trying to respond to the reviews and not knowing what to say sometimes, so can understand when it does not come easy. Thank you for the comments and Safe Travels!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

My family and I occupied the 3 Queen bedroom suite. Perfect for groups of children or adults on vacations or weekend getaways! Spacious bathroom, adequate parking, & the Pricing was great (under$125/Night) for 3-6 people was a great last minute deal for us!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow, Thanks for the great review, Those rooms with 3 beds sure do come in handy for big family's. We are so glad you had a wonderful stay with us and hope to see you next time you pass through town. Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Staff is friendly and professional. Rooms are not bad for the price. Great value Rooms are clean. I stay there frequently. Great location. Located near the interstate. Convenient to restaurants & grocery stores.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ray D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you so much for the great review, I'll make sure and post it for the staff to see. We take great pride in making your stay as comfortable as possible. The Housekeeping staff love when they are mentioned in a post, so thank you from them. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

room was clean, but noisy. it sounded like water was running in the walls all night. breakfast was minimal. floors were laminate so squeaked when walked across in shoes, which was odd. we were glad to be on the road again, first thing in the morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know about your stay here in Stockbridge, we love the guest posting reviews for us to keep up the good work. Thanks again and Safe Travels!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The room was very nice and everyone who works there was very hospitable. My only concern was I wanted a smoking room and they gave me one but the smell was that of a musky Smokey smell. They should probably use some sort of deoderizer

Room Tip: Use deoderizer in smoking rooms
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

The Staff love what they do and it shows with folks let them know they are doing a good job. Thank you for letting them know and I will make sure they see this review. I do think we are one of the only smoking room hotels left around, sorry the smell sometimes seeps out so others can smell it. Safe Travels!