“Delicious pizza and more!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #5 of 132 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Baked On The Stone since 1974! More than just great pizza! Appetizers, wings, pretzels, calzones, salads, sandwiches, deserts, beer and wine! Many vegetarian and vegan selections to choose from! Yes, we also offer a gluten-free crust!
Reviewed 12 April 2015

My family and I love going to the 'shroom because you can get something more than your run-of-the-mill pizza - they have all kinds of interesting choices or you can build your own. We try to avoid going during the peak dining hours because this place can get packed due to its popularity. On our last visit my husband and daughter both got small pizzas (hey dudes - hers with ranch swirl and his with blue cheese swirl) and I got the stuffed portebello mushroom and some wings with sweet thai chili toss. All delicious! My husband loves the wide selection of beers. The decor is a lot of fun and our server was excellent with a lovely smile and personality. We have always found the staff to be great and the food and service also.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

My husband and I were happy to see a Mellow Mushroom after driving for 12 hours. We eat at the ones in Ohio quite often. The biggest problem we had with this location was that we were told it would be 20 minutes for a table when it really took 45 minutes and that was with it being 8 at night. We ordered a pizza and it tasted just as good as it does back home. Our server Sally was great.

Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

I love close to this mellow mushroom.. I come here for a beer when everywhere else is busy.. The food is good but every time I come her the staff is one of the worst I've seen.. They're rude, and in no hurry to help customers.. Every time I hope the experience will be better than the last.. I waited at the bar tonight for over 10 min without getting served or talked to by any staff.. It was a slow night and they was plenty of staff walking around..I've definitely had enough with this place and if your looking for a place with good service, then don't come here

Reviewed 4 March 2015

As a self confessed pizza snob, I usually avoid the major pizza chains whose pizza is barely a step above ketchup on white bread, but not so with Mellow Mushroom. They have a crust and sauce of their own that is delicious. Some of their toppings are also unique. I also enjoy the 1970's quasi hippy atmosphere. The kitchen seemed a little slow in getting our order out on our 2/27/15 lunch visit, but the pizza was worth the wait.

Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

I ordered a Stromboli, no big deal. 32 minutes later, I received my order. It should never have taken that long, especially when the restaurant was less than 25% occupied. The stromboli was so doughy that I could not eat it. I did discuss this with the manager on duty and she smiled at me.