All reviews great hotel within walking distance excellent stay georgia southern university clean hotel complimentary breakfast the breakfast area place to stay in town home away from home the hotel staff would definitely stay here again business trip oatmeal my daughter staff was very friendly walmart
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I had a block of rooms reserved for my wedding. Multiple rooms were given to the wrong people. Check in took 40+ minutes due to staff not knowing what to do. Gave away my wife’s and my room. The manager was very unprofessional. We had a service animal with us which I called to confirm was ok. The manager asked my wife in front of everyone in the lobby why she required a service animal. By federal law she is prohibited from asking that question. My wife explained she is only able to ask two questions if we had an emotional support animal. We had a service animal, big difference. Multiple guests to our wedding told me their check in was lengthy and disorganized. Other guests told us they had cockroaches in their room and a funny smell. BAD experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
rgw211, General Manager at Hampton Inn Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for your response. We truly appreciate each response and use them as training moments for our staff. I apologize for your less than stellar experience, however I would like to address a few of your concerns. Your group had multiple reservations booked under the same name. When guests arrived it was confusing as to who was to get each room as there were multiple reservations without added names. For this reason, we highly suggested having each guest call in prior to make their own reservations within the group block or adding a guest name to all reservations. This would have eliminated lengthy check-ins, as the staff did not know who was supposed to be in each room and had to make calls on behalf of the person originally on all reservations.Our hotel is definitely accommodating to all service animals, as required by law. When it is not obvious what service an animal provides, staff may ask is the dog a service animal required because of a disability, and what work or task the animal has be trained to perform. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. This was copied directly from the Americans with disabilities Act page if you would like further clarification. Upon departure, maintenance and housekeeping inspected all rooms, and no bugs were found. We definitely take pride in our property, and take complaints seriously to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. Any time your travels bring you to the Statesboro area in the near future, we hope you provide us with another opportunity to exceed your expectations! If you have anything you would like to further discuss, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The place was wonderful and surrounded by very close restaurants. I was pleased with the friendly ness of the staff. I found the pool area to be nice but very small to accommodate the amount of people there

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your nice response! I will make sure all staff get to see how their friendliness makes a difference. Hope to see you at the next family reunion!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My son is serving on Black Creek Scout Reservation Summer Camp Staff for 5 weeks and we live 3 hours south of the area. We decided to take our son for his day off to Statesboro to stay instead of driving home and back in less than 24 hours. The staff has been courteous and helpful in finding places to eat. Rooms are always clean and fresh smelling. It's relaxing to come from Camp and have my son get a hot shower, sleep in the A/C and a nice comfortable bed with great linens and pillows.....the pillows are to die for he says. The ladies running the breakfast are so nice and helpful and keep the place clean and the food stocked. We are on our 3rd weekend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind comments! If there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please do not hesitate to stop by the front desk!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed only one night for business. Hotel was updated and clean, and the business center was properly stocked with computers and printers that were functioning properly (which isn’t always a given!)

I’ve stayed at dozens (if not hundreds) of Hampton Inns across the country, and theHampton Inn in Statesboro, GA checks out just fine! There was nothing particularly outstanding or spectacular about this Hampton Inn that prompted me to write a review, but I wanted to do my due-diligence to give this location a positive review before I write a negative review on my stay the following day at the Hampton Inn in Vidalia, GA...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

The team here at Hampton by Hilton Statesboro is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be the number one TripAdvisor rated hotel in Statesboro. Thank you for your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have stayed here several times and it's always very clean with great staff! I highly recommend it! The breakfast is very good too - always very clean which is of utmost importance to our family. It is our first choice when we have to spend the night in Statesboro.

Stayed: August 2017

We appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for your kind remarks.