“It closed for business”

Add it.
Atlantic Buffet
Cuisines: American, Asian
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We enjoyed eating here but it has closed for good as of 11/3/12. We enjoyed the food selections, the cleanliness and the service. We were never dissappointed.

2  Thank Thomas B

Reviewed 17 January 2012

On occasion there have been bad fish smells. Some food looks to be leftover too long. once the broccoli casserole was not cooked. Hibachi is great. Stick to oriental foods and do better. American style foods don't taste right. Salad greens are always pretty fresh. All in all better alternative to Golden Corral. I don't personally eat it but my friends say the sushi is really good.

1  Thank adorablecutie
Reviewed 5 October 2011

contrary to what some others have said the food is great, it's impeccably clean, and the most polite servers I've ever seen. I mean they say "excuse me" every time they bring a refill or pick up your empty plate, who does that? In this day of pervasive rudeness, little touches such as those impress me. On top of that they have one of the better selections of any chinese buffet in Gwinnett.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

Can't say much about the food but the restaurant is pretty. The food is typical chinese buffett in that you have a lot of hit and miss items. Mostly miss at this restaurant. I think these type places try to be to big and they miss out on quality food instead of quantity. They boast over 200 items. I'd settle for three good ones.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

Upon getting out of my car, the horrible odor coming from the parking lot should have been a clue. The restaurant is nice inside and clean, but the food was disgusting. I'm not really a fan of buffets, but I thought since this was fairly new, it couldn't be bad. WRONG! I definitely will not go back. First, there is not 250 items. The Sushi was just ok and was the best thing I ate. Kroger has better. The appearance of the guys behind the grill bar were almost enough for me to change my mind about eating there. The ribs were tough as leather. Could only handle one bite. Didn't even attempt the chicken on a stick. Looked like it had been sitting there for hours and all dried out. The shrimp did not even taste like shrimp. Egg roll and spring rolls were the frozen kind and tasted like cardboard with mush inside. Didn't attempt soup because looked like grease floating on top. Have much more to say, but not enough room here. Don't waste your money.

1  Thank Donna B