“Clean, affordable Asian Buffet with a broad selection”
Review of Atlantic Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlantic Buffet
Cuisines: American, Asian
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Atlantic Buffet opened its Snellville, Georgia location in 2011 near the intersection of GA-124 / Scenic Highway and Dogwood Road close to Kohl's. They've got large billboards on nearby roads advertising the restaurant.

My daughter and I have been there twice and my wife and I have visited on our own as well.

The restaurant is very clean and new. It's got a large selection of hot and cold dishes, including both Asian and American offerings.

Prices for lunch on weekdays were only $6.99 and the top price is on Friday and Saturday nights. I think it was $12.99 or $13.99.

They've got shrimp and other seafood plus a decent selection of sushi. There are also typical buffet desserts--cakes, cookies and tubs of ice cream.

All in all, a good value if you like Asian food.

We really appreciated that it was the cleanest buffet of its type that we'd ever visited.

1  Thank Cogit8tor