“Excellent Food”
Review of Saigon Cafe

Saigon Cafe
Ranked #65 of 216 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 27 February 2017

There was nothing wrong with the food or service here. Both were excellent! Friendly staff and great prices!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

This is my favorite restaurant in Atlanta, I eat there weekly by myself or with 1 or 2 work colleagues and they always remember me and bring me my favorites automatically or offer new suggestions.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

This establishment has been opened for about 5 months. Decided to sample the experience. We walked up to the counter and placed our order with ample explanation of the concise menus. We sat down and waited for our lunch to be serviced, in a timely manner. Boy, were we suprised. The meals were delicious, mm good. I had crab cakes with steamed vegetables. With a special sauce. I highly recommend this restaurant. This is not cheap fast food.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

It's located off in the cut. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable of the menu. They're helpful and give great suggestions for sushi choses if you need a little help. Sushi is a must get. To sum it up food is great!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Started with a spring roll wrapped in rice paper, my entree was a combination of shrimp rice and a patty of something with rice and a bean. Service was fast, they got busy so water refills were slow.
Good experience overall.

Been to Saigon Cafe? Share your experiences!