“Wouldn't even give us the time of day...”
Review of Yakitori Jinbei

Yakitori Jinbei
Ranked #92 of 228 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Me and my co-workers came here wanting to give this place a try at lunch. The second we walked in the door we were treated with disdain and annoyance. We were promptly told that they would not split checks and that we had to split our group and sit on opposite sides of the restaurant!

We told them we would take our business somewhere else that would appreciate it. Tacos La Villa is right next to this place and greeted us warmly when we came in the door.

Don't give this place the time of day because they won't for you!!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We ordered some ramen noodles and yakitori for take away. The food was okay, but we did not think it was something special.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Seen the rating we went there for a dinner with collegues.
Food was good as well as service, i recommend ramen.
Price is fair.
The location is a bit 'low profile' and they need to improve on air treatment: at dinner end clothes smelled af food a bit.
Overall i recommend it.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Arrived with a group of 14 for a last minute reservation due to a ramen craving. Half the people in our group had never had it before and this place was rated high. Our first place close to the hotel (Raku) was booked so we figured we would try it out. Dumplings were amazing, ramen was excellent with the best noodles I have found to date. We all really enjoyed the roasted pork as well. Only negative was the sushi - no one at the table cared for it. If you are looking for authentic ramen, Yakatori will surely hit the spot.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

I read such great reviews and was looking for traditional type dishes than the regular hibachi or high end Japanese restaurants. We ordered many things on the menu because everything sounded so good. I love dumplings so I started with gyoza appetizer. They were the best I've had! We also ordered ramen which was alot of food and excellent. The yakatori were very good cuts of meat. I've had better sushi but the focus are on the other dishes. I can't wait to try more of their menu items. The food was fresh, service was excellent. It is definitely a gem tucked away in a strip mall. Don't overlook it.

Been to Yakitori Jinbei? Share your experiences!