“An authentic 'hole in the wall'”
Review of Yakitori Jinbei

Yakitori Jinbei
Ranked #92 of 228 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

My favorite type of restaurants are the locally owned, small and authentic cuisine type. Where people cook what has been in their family for generations. Not what is popular or mainstream. My son and I love the yakitori and ramen here. If you want something beyond the chains, try this place. It may be pricey but it's a family run business and I'm willing to pay a little more for something unique and help support a small business.

2  Thank MartiniDeanie

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Ramen was good. My kids loved the tempura. Yakitori was delicious. Grilled rice cake--to die for. Enjoyed the soup and pickled cucumber as well.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

We have been to Yakitori twice and it was a pleasant experience both times. We enjoyed the little pickled vegs servings, miso soup and the small grilled meat skewers, chicken terayaki rice bowl (with scambled eggs) good sushi, saki and Asahi. Not inexpensive, but not too rough on the wallet either.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I had Ramen and it was very good. The service was slow but still attentive. It takes a while to get the food out of the kitchen but it was tasty. My son did not like his teriyaki bowl so he went next door for a taco. I would eat there again but I would not take my son with me. The food was a bit pricey for a bowl of soup.

Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

Good Japanese food great service authentic cuisine.

Been to Yakitori Jinbei? Share your experiences!