“Such a Delight !!!!”

Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sandy Springs
Price range: USD 0 - USD 3
Description: Nothing Bundt Cakes in Sandy Springs is a bakery that combines the warmth of nostalgia with a fresh, modern approach. The luscious cakes are made with the finest ingredients, including real eggs, butter and cream cheese, in 40 unique designs and 10 delicious flavors. Four sizes are available, including full-sized Bundts perfect for sharing; small Bundtlets, great for gifting; or bite-sized Bundtinis® sold by the dozen. The concept also offers Tiered Bundt Cakes as well as gifts items such as platters, candles and cards. Note: Hours may vary on holidays. Please call the bakery for hours and more information.
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Had heard of the location but never went there until I got a coupon for a free cake from a local children's group that they had given coupons to. Oh what a delight. I am single so the size of the small cake is perfect !!! Since that time we have been back several times and tried various cakes....trying to decide if the red velvet is my favorite or the pecan... doesn't matter, they are all delicious. Plan on going back next week for a regular size cake for the holidays. Worth the trip !!! You will not be disapointed !!!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful treat to have to eat and to enjoy. I cannot say enough about this place it is a hidden treasure. A reward to the mouth, the spirit a soul. It's a mouth watering beautiful texture the ingredients is marvelous a customer service is the bomb it is awesome. I have been 2 times in 8 days at two different locations the one in Snellville was my first visit which was awesome place on Scenic Highway and the second location wax Tucker Georgia which was a lot closer than Snellville but that atmosphere an customer service was everything. Still was just a wonderful place and this time I took two family members, and they we're so impressed by the taste and the look. My niece was mad and happy at the same time. I just laughed, they could not believe that this place was up under their noses and didn't know about it. What I didn't tell was how I heard about this place. All the way from Chicago, Illinois. I was threatened if I didn't go.. Man, I love word a mouth they are great. Ps they do have a gluten-free cake bundt. Oh Oh oh pls try to save one for room temperature. You will hug the person who bought it..

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth. This is the place. My favs red velvet and choc chip. But lemon and carrot are very good too. Icing was made just right. Staff was friendly, samples were generous. Though the price is higher than expected , well worth it.

Tisha R, Owner at Nothing Bundt Cakes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Lauren,

Thanks a Bundt for your review! We appreciate your sweet comments and your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wishing You Nothing Bund the Best,
Tisha

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

These cakes are a winner every time! The cakes are moist, flavorful and The icing is to for! The shop is cute and with these Bundy you'll have a winner anytime. The red velvet and lemon raspberry are so yummy!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Great selection. Superior and flavorful. Staff was not overly friendly. If I worked in a cute cake shop I'd be happy all day.