“An experience we will never forget!”

Kingfisher Paddleventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer stand-up paddleboard (SUP) rentals, kayak rentals, lessons, and ecotours on St Simons Island, Jekyll Island, and the rest of the Golden Isles! We meet rental customers wherever they request, and our ecotours begin and end on the beach or other public access points. The details of each tour vary, depending on the tides and seasonal conditions, so we contact each customer to verify meeting places and times. Kingfisher Paddleventures prides itself on the quality of its service, and we take the time to ensure that your experience becomes a cherished memory. We never over-book excursions, we always think of your safety, and we strive to provide the best service available. We look forward to taking you out on the water! See ya soon!
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Awesome!! Norm took us on a fantastic kayak tour -- we saw 4 dolphins up close, playing and swimming! Norm was friendly and informative. He was patient and encouraging to my 9 year old daughter. He really made the experience something that we will never forget. I would not pass up an opportunity to take a guided tour with Norm again.

All reviews
"marsh"
"adventure"
"simons"

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently booked two trips with Norm. We are new to paddle boarding but Norm gave us some tips and soon we were both comfortable and enjoying it. Norm's background in biology added a great element, not just beautiful but learning about the area. Highly recommended

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a amazing evening on the water with Norm! Neither of us had ever set foot on a stand up paddle board before but Norm was so great at clearly (and patiently) explaining everything to us. We were on the water and standing in no time! The sunset, coupled with dolphins just mere yards away, made for such a special time. What a beautiful way to unplug, unwind, and spend time together. We can't wait to do it again on our next visit to Jekyll Island!

1  Thank Alison H
Reviewed 24 April 2017

My husband and I, in our 60's, had a great time and felt very confident on our guided kayak tour with Norm. He is very experienced and was able to take us to a group of dolphins where we sat with the dolphins while they played for about a half hour. It was the experience of a lifetime and I will never forget it!

2  Thank Sally D
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time out paddling with Logan on the marsh and beach tour. He allowed us all to feel comfortable on the paddle boards. It was out first time - our 10 year old son and his buddy did excellent - and the guide helped them feel confident in this new adventure. We saw dolphins, many birds, horses on the beach, and even the Good Year blimp floating overhead at the end of the trip :) would go again for sure!

2  Thank Megan H
Norm L, Owner at Kingfisher Paddleventures, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Megan,
Thank you for your review. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great time with your family and that Logan made you feel comfortable. I hope you and your family will be back soon!
- Norm Leonard, Owner and CEO