“Wonderful, special meal!!!!”
Review of NANCY

NANCY
Reserve with OpenTable
NANCY is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Cuisines: American, European, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Indulge your senses at this triple threat store that is a space for high-end women's fashion, New American Cuisine bistro and home accessories. Lunch served Tuesday through Saturday at 11:00 and Dinner Thursday through Saturday starting at 6:00.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you are in St. Simons and you want to enjoy an INCREDIBLE delicious experience, please go to Nancy’s! Chef Mike is fantastic and he and the kids and courteous staff exceeded all expectations. Everything was beyond wonderful. Save room for dessert too...you won’t be disappointed! Abbey made us feel like family. Thanks again for an incredible evening!

Abney H, Owner at NANCY, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

OMG!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for your sweet review!! It means so much to us, and it was OUR pleasure to have all of you!!! sending our love and gratitude to you! Please know what a pleasure it was for us to meet you!! love, Abney

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner on our trip to visit my sister in St Simons! This is one of my absolute favorite spot to eat lunch or dinner! Everything is so fresh, the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is lovely! My husband had dinner for the first time last night and loved it!! You must try it!

Abney H, Owner at NANCY, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Jean f, thank you so very very very very much for your return visits and for your kind review! We are thrilled your husband loved it! Converting men one by one to NANCY patrons! We send all the best to you and your family and hope you had a wonderful Easter! Fingers crossed we see you soon!! xo, Abney❤️

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had lunch on Wednesday with my sister and at first glance I thought it was going to be cold and pretentious. To my surprise it was quite the opposite!
Very warm and friendly and the food was very good.

Abney H, Owner at NANCY, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

157loriv, oh my gosh...thank you!!! you know? of utmost importance to me is that each guest feels welcome and at home. I'm so grateful for your honesty and even more grateful that you had good food and good service. THAT is what matters most. We hope you will be back always and often, and thank you for your kind review. all my best, Abney❤️

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I have gone to Nancy a few times for lunch. Each time the food has been awesome! The waitstaff is friendly and efficient. Definitely worth a visit.

Abney H, Owner at NANCY, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Keith C, THANK YOU!!! We appreciate you so much! When you return, please ask for me. all the best, Abney

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

When we want a special lunch on SSI besides the Sea Island Club restaurant ‘s . We go to Nancys !
The food and staff are close to best on SSI!
The chef Abney is delightful and her menu is fresh and tasty !

Abney H, Owner at NANCY, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

carl g, please forgive this belated response!!! I can't thank you enough for your review! You are so dear to us and we appreciate your patronage more than you know!! Sending love...Abney❤️