“Yummy Smoothies ”
Review of Scooter's

Scooter's
Ranked #4 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Roswell
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This place has delicious smoothies and you can combine any or all of their flavors. I got mango/peach/pina colada. Thick and creamy and so good! They are a little pricey though! Also, their customer service is outstanding!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Many coffee shops populate the globe. In my corner of the world, where Starbucks is everywhere, a rising star in the franchise category is Scooter's. Scooter's is expanding rapidly in the Atlanta area and for good reason: they have great beverages, food, and fast service. I visited on a Saturday afternoon, avoiding the rush and noise and had a very pleasant time. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I can't vouch for its quality, but I had one of their delicious smoothies. Of the many great choices, I decided on a peanut butter smoothie to wash down a cinnamon and raisin scone. They have a selection of other scrumptious-looking pastries that made me want more. Scooter's also has a menu of breakfast sandwiches that are served all day.

The service was friendly and quick. In fact, I had the pleasure of being served by the owner of franchise, who took the time to tell me about Scooter's. She was very enthusiastic and obviously loved what she was doing. I highly recommend giving Scooter's a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is a stop as least twice per week....Peanut Butter Power is the go to....The service here is friendly and outgoing.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I preside over Master Networks' Georgia Region. We are a business training and referral organization which meets in local chapters on a weekly basis. This past week we were delighted to meet in the Scooter's Coffee Shop on West Crossville in Roswell. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover they have a legitimate Conference Room space! Well that's not all, they also serve an excellent cup of joe, have a nice selection of breakfast sandwiches and pastries, and all within a clean and inviting atmosphere. What a very cool discovery!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This Scooters is a modern little coffee shop offering a good many home-made looking snack items, coffee, and smoothies. We just had coffee but I can see this place as a good meeting option. In fact they have a meeting room complete with a big screen.
The coffee was good. Oh and they have a drive through!

Been to Scooter's? Share your experiences!