“JP Sushi is our favorite Sushi restaurant.”
Review of JP Sushi

JP Sushi
Ranked #76 of 360 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 23 March 2015

The seafood is always extremely fresh and the rolls are creative and well thought out. My wife and I have tried most of the sushi restaurants in the north Metro area, plus many in Atlanta, but we always come back to JP Sushi. There is no better sushi to be had, regardless of the price. The staff is also very friendly and make you feel like a valued friend, not just a customer. I cannot recommend JP Sushi enough! You have to try this restaurant.

Thank W. David L

Reviewed 3 October 2014 via mobile

The food is fantasticly fresh, presentation detailed, and atmisphere friendly and relaxing. This is a gem.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have been coming to Atlanta area for the last 10 years for business. I regularly look for good sushi, and I finally stumbled upon this one. This place was great! Kind of a hole in the wall just being in a little strip. Service was great, Sushi was great (I had 3 of the house special rolls) prices were fair. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for sushi in the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Believe me when you see the place it is not fancy...but the sushi is great, the staff is great and the price is great! Out of 50 sushi bars this is my #1.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I really like Japanese food. I happen to have a wife of many years that does not like seafood. So after checking out their menu I decide it would be safe to go to JP Sushi. They have other selections of Yakatori and Tempura like Tonkatsu, which is the Japanese version of German pork schnitzel. The service was good. The Sashimi and Sushi was good but not excellent. Overall it was a great experience.