“The Business Lunch Menu”

Foundation Social Eatery
Ranked #5 of 373 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: USD 10 - USD 27
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Foundation Social Eatery is a chef driven neighborhood restaurant located in Roswell, Georgia. Our food draws on French and Italian Influences with local Southern ingredients to create a dynamic and seasonally driven menu. We are now open for Lounge Hours! Join us Tuesday to Friday from 2:30 to 5 p.m. in the lounge area to enjoy our small plates and bar menu.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place has a great special menu called the Business Lunch menu which offers two courses for $18. I enjoyed a ceasar salad and a shrimp blt. Both were delicious. The regular menu looked awesome as well. I look forward to checking this place out during happy hour. Customer service was decent. It just took the server a while to get back to us and my friend needed to go back to work.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Celebrated 3 birthdays! Our friend had never been. He was thoroughly impressed. Had the octopus and crispy ribs for our starter. Trout, Pork Osso Bucco and Lamb Ragout for entrees! DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered the mushroom ravioli. It came in a bowl with a frothy liquid looking more like a pot sticker soup. I checked reviews and pictures when I returned home. They neglected to put Parmesan cheese slivers and chives on my dish. I do think the addition of the toppers as shown in the picture would have made for a better tasting dish.
Was also underwhelmed with the barbecue pork. Taste was off. My husband thought the taste was dried beef.
Don’t think we will return any time soon. Sorry.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have waited a while to post this but just have to let people know not to waste their money in this restaurant. Without going into too many details, they served me a raw burger when I had ordered it medium, and then the manager argued with me about it! The waiter agreed it was disgusting! It was not his fault. What happened to “ the customer is always right”? The manager should not be working around people! The menu is limited and overpriced. We will never go back and do not miss it at all!

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank JanH H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great and consistent. Nice wine selection (there’s other cocktails but I’m a wine girl). The ravioli appetizer never disappoints. Most of the staff is super knowledgeable about the food and the deserts are to die for. Easily close and hidden gem in east Roswell.