“Great family pizza place”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #215 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Roswell with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones, salads and a full bar. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Roswell pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our patio and huge yard offer a relaxing park-like atmoshere. We have a full bar, over 100 different beers and a wide selection of wines. The search for the best pizza in Roswell is over.
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We had many families that meet us here at mellow mushroom. Great family atmosphere. Great outside area for kids to play, while the parents enjoy pizza and a beer. Come here often. Enjoy the new improvements they've made. Would like to see a fence all the way around the kids play area. Service is great

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Ordered today for carry-out. Used to go to the Shallowford location but the customer service here is better and the staff is nicer. I get my pizza with no cheese. Several times I have asked the Shallowford location if I could substitute jalapenos for the cheese. I was always told "no, we can't do that" & they would charge me for an additional topping. Said there that there was no way to do that in their system.
Today at Roswell we ordered 2 large house special pizzas, one no butter, no cheese + japs and one just regular.
Not once at this location have they said we cannot substitute japapenos for the cheese.
Pizza is awesome. Always generously topped.
And yes, pizza without cheese is delicious!! :-)

Management response:Responded 18 January 2017

We are glad you had a good experience with us and really appreciate the positive feedback
Thank you from the Roswell mellow Management team!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We enjoyed a nice dinner at MM this past weekend. Our server was fantastic and the pizza was delicious. He even offered my wife a hoodie since the restaurant was a little chilly. There was a glitch in the ordering system that caused a very long delay in getting our pizza. Our server comped the pizza off the ticket and even gave us a coupon for another free pizza on our next visit!

Management response:Responded 20 October 2016

Thank you for the great review and understanding of our technical challenge.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I recently went to the mellow mushroom with my family and although the atmosphere is great for a family restaurant I feel the pizza is slightly above average and the bill rather high.

At these type of restaurants where you bring your kids there has to be a value component. The whole package at the mellow mushroom is just so so

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Ate dinner here one evening with friends. I had a pepperoni pizza and the pretzel appetizer. The food was excellent. Pizza crust was very good. Overall, I enjoyed my meal and would go back here. Restaurant was very clean and the server was friendly.

Management response:Responded 14 June 2016

Thank you for your business & positive review. We look forward to having you back. Keep on Shroomin' :)

Asia