“Great Pizza - Great Service”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #215 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Roswell with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones, salads and a full bar. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Roswell pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our patio and huge yard offer a relaxing park-like atmoshere. We have a full bar, over 100 different beers and a wide selection of wines. The search for the best pizza in Roswell is over.
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We enjoyed a nice dinner at MM this past weekend. Our server was fantastic and the pizza was delicious. He even offered my wife a hoodie since the restaurant was a little chilly. There was a glitch in the ordering system that caused a very long delay in getting our pizza. Our server comped the pizza off the ticket and even gave us a coupon for another free pizza on our next visit!

Management response:Responded 20 October 2016

Thank you for the great review and understanding of our technical challenge.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I recently went to the mellow mushroom with my family and although the atmosphere is great for a family restaurant I feel the pizza is slightly above average and the bill rather high.

At these type of restaurants where you bring your kids there has to be a value component. The whole package at the mellow mushroom is just so so

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Ate dinner here one evening with friends. I had a pepperoni pizza and the pretzel appetizer. The food was excellent. Pizza crust was very good. Overall, I enjoyed my meal and would go back here. Restaurant was very clean and the server was friendly.

Management response:Responded 14 June 2016

Thank you for your business & positive review. We look forward to having you back. Keep on Shroomin' :)

Asia
(FOH Manager)

Reviewed 9 January 2016

After an evening at a movie with friends, we decided to go to Mellow Mushroom. One rule a pizza restaurant should never violate, is adding non-Italian foods to its menu. Mellow Mushroom added a Herb Veggie Burger with Roasted red potatoes to its menu. Since my wife did not care to have a pizza last night, I decided to select the new Herb Veggie Burger as a healthy option. The Veggie Burger is made mostly from "quinoa", with mushrooms, brown rice and kale. It looked great when it was presented, but each time as I bit into the burger, it spread outside the bun, until it fell apart. While it tasted OK, I had to resort to eating the remainder with knife and fork. The red roasted potatoes were very good, especially when dipped with ketchup. But my advice, is skip the Herb Veggie Burger, and stick to what Mellow Mushroom is best known for, an what it does best, "pizza"!

2  Thank Roswell504
Reviewed 22 December 2015

We were here with a large group and it just wasn't the same. The pizza was luke warm by the time it all came out. I know they were trying to bring everything at once, but it would have been better to bring them individually or 2-3 at a time versus letting them sit for a few minutes waiting. I like my pizza hot, straight out of the oven. The salad was really good. Our server was super friendly and tried really hard to take care of us. The reality is they should have 2-3 people taking care of a group as large as ours. We will definitely give it another shot as this was not our typical experience here.