“Great Sushi”
Review of Tokyo Boat 2

Tokyo Boat 2
Ranked #133 of 360 Restaurants in Roswell
Reviewed 24 June 2017

had dinner here and the sushi was very good. The service was above average. And the cost was about average for the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

If you love hibachi, this is the place for you! Price (always 40% off) is great and so is the food. Service can be a bit slow on typically slow evenings when there are fewer staff, but we don't mind waiting. Atmosphere is not "upscale" but who cares?

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Did try this place because of a Groupon discount. Regular price of a hibachi dinner for two with an appetizer at $ 75 including tips and tax [ no drinks or dessert ] seemed excessive.
What was galling was that the service charge of 18 % for the two of us was already included in the bill. A lots of places are adding that charge irrespective of the quality of service or quality of food.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Not bad but not outstanding. Had a Groupon for it that was a great deal so for that, it was awesome. Nothing made it a better experience than our hometown place. you do get to choose 2 proteins and that's why the price is a little high.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This is a good restaurant but their location is killing new business. I visited on a Saturday evening & no other customers were there. Do people not like the food? Or are they unable to locate it? Not sure which one applies.

First on site the interior is beautiful. There are a lot of place settings at tables & at the sushi bar.

I then glanced at their menu & see why no one is there. The prices are sky high! Don't get me wrong, hibachi is expensive but should not be ridiculously priced. I understand those are dinner prices too but when you're competing with 20+ other local restaurants, you need to think of your consumer.

I decided on the teriyaki Salmon. Soon after they brought out salad & soup. Everyone knows I don't touch iceberg lettuce and the dressing looked & smelled suspect. Not sure what was going on there. The miso soup was ok.

Then it was time for the entree. I was counting on them to screw it up but was pleasantly surprised. The salmon came out piping hot & literally sizzling. I've never been to a spot to bring out salmon that fresh! I was impressed. Although the salmon was mildly overcooked it was enjoyable with the white rice.

I'm glad I gave these guys a chance. I will most def be back with the rest of the crew as we film in Roswell this week.

Been to Tokyo Boat 2? Share your experiences!