“Everything was very tasty”

Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Four people for dinner essentially ordering 3 meals. It was more than enough food.
Beginning with garlic knots (order them without garlic if you like) two per person. One couple shared a wedge salad as an appetizer, followed by chicken parm. Veal piccata and an individual meatball pizza for the other. All good. Take home some of everything except the veal which was completely eaten.
Desserts in the back case looked great, but I wonder how many people actually get to that.
Service was friendly efficient and fast.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We have had our family parties here many times over the last 10 years. They are very Accommodating have two rooms that hold a lot of people. Love the caesar salad and the bread they serve is amazing. Always plenty of food. Wonderful hosts and great venue.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Ippolitos was recommended while staying in Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area of Atlanta.
A small casual family Italian restaurant in a shopping center.
Service was quick and friendly.
A very good menu selection of Italian dishes etc.
Cavatelli was good (although swimming in too much sauce for my taste) Pasta Aglio olio was also good. A generous basket of garlic parmesan rolls are presented with a side of house made marinara for dipping. A Very satisfying meal and a good value.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Visited Ippolito's during our trip to Atlanta. Food was delicious!!! Excellent portions and took some home also. The cakes were so tasty. Will definitely visit again!!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places. We live nearby and come here quite often. I have to admit, we got here a little late, but that should not have an effect on the food or service. I brought with me a friend who was visiting from Florida. I touted the fresh rolls. Ippolitos did not let me down there. My friend ordered the Lasagna. He enjoyed it. I ordered the chicken parm and it was okay. I placed an order to go for my husband who had not come to dinner with us. I asked that it be ready when we leave. It was for sausage and peppers, an appetizer. I was surprised when his dinner arrived prior to our entrees. I did not think to check it. We ate our dinner and left. As their portions are large, we brought home the leftovers. Our server never offered additional rolls, dessert, all in all, service was not up to its usual level. You could tell they just wanted to leave. We arrived 20 minutes prior to closing and didn't take forever.

Anyway, at home, I pulled my husband's dinner out and was surprised to see that it was shrimp and sausage over pasta. Not at all what he wanted. He chose to eat my leftover chicken parm. So, moral of the story...check your order before you leave. You don't want a surprise when you get home.