Star Pizza
Ranked #220 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I used to pick up pizza from this store quite often. One night I called ahead and placed an order for the $7.99 special. When I arrived the front door was propped open with the usual traffic cone to cool of the cooks. My order wasn't ready so I stepped to the side and waited. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move on the floor. I thought it was a small cat or something but it was a rat. It wasn't scared it just walked along the door frame and slowly made it's way out to the parking lot. I told one of the guys handling the money (no gloves on) and preparing a salad pretty much at the same time. He didn't believe me and ignored me. Then finally he and another cook when outside to check out my story. They did find the rat hiding around one of the cars parked in front of the store. One of them grabbed the traffic cone and started beating the rat with it. I'm not sure if they killed it or not. The cone door stop is still in use today.
To bad I did like the pizza and price. True Story!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Ordered the large Calzone, which was twice too much for 2 people so we should have ordered the small. We ordered with all mozzarella instead of with ricotta, it was one of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Pasta and salad was great! It's too bad it had bad reviews in previous years, but they've been great this year. We enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Well today, i decided to try something different and i heard that Star Pizza was pretty good. At first i nearly drove passed it since it was on a little inclined hill with other little shops. So I went in and ordered the white pizza.... i must say it was very very good and i was very impressed with the taste. Its not a big place and it has one table with four chairs if you want to eat inside. But the pizza was very good and i was impressed and i may end up trying other things on their menu. I like that the pizza was made to order and it was hot and fresh!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We delayed trying this place based on the reviews we read but one rainy night we ordered. I have to admit, it was very good. The delivery is not prompt as someone pointed out. I think it took around 1 hour, but that didn't surprise me knowing it is just a hole in the wall. We thought the prices were very good and my family wants to keep ordering.