“LOTS OF PIZZA CHOICES”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #206 of 350 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 July 2016

There are a huge number of types of Pizza here. All are tasty, and there is something for every taste.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Absolutely the worst CiCi's I have ever been to. Staff is clueless and cant make pizza without burning it, Pathetic salad and pasta bar.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Good pizza, soup, salad and dessert. Easy to pay more and get less at a fast food restaurant. Enjoy as much as you want, eat only what you want and it is only $5.99. If you want a specific pizza, just ask for it and they will make it fresh at no extra cost. Best of both worlds.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

My experience has been when you go to a place that offers buffet style pizza you lose quality for quantity. I was pleasantly surprised at CiCi's the pizza was great. We where there close to closing time and they had ran out of a pizza that my sons were eating and brownies that I was eating. The server noticed this and in a matter of a few minutes brought out a new tray of brownies and that pizza to our table and made sure my sons and I got first choice. I thought it was a nice choice and now we are regulars there. I like their pizza better than any of the chains.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

My wife refuses to eat here but the kids love it. What kid wouldn't love all-you-can-eat pizza, pasta and dessert? The pizza is average but there's usually a really nice selection. The service at this location is very good - they always ask if there's a specific pizza you want them to make. The salad bar has improved as there are many more choices of vegetables now. The dessert pizzas are actually pretty good, as well as the cinnamon rolls. There is also soup and pasta. Overall, for the price, it's a pretty good meal.