“Before concert”

The Mill Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Mill Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 373 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In the South, we are kept up at night remembering our grandmother's fried chicken, our mother's biscuits and gravy, the taste of a peach fresh off the tree in July and the smell of boiled peanuts as we pass by a roadside stand after a day of fishing with our grandfather. We crave and dream about our food, attaching it to memories of childhood, friends and family. We are taught a great meal is not about the food and drink we consume, it is an emotional experience bonding us to it forever. The Mill Southern Kitchen and Bar, the quintessential Southern neighborhood restaurant, is a down-to-earth spot, where the casual vibe is heightened by the mouth-watering cuisine, the culinary inspired cocktails, the large selection of craft beers and the thoughtfully selected wine list. Whether a guest prefers the well-appointed dining room, the comfortable bar or the sizeable patio complete with a fireplace, it is a gathering spot for those who want to conjure up their favorite memories or create.
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

First visit. We were seated right
away. The resturant is big. It has a great bar area, really busy.the dining room is big.
They have a room in the front that is smaller and nice and quiet.
The meal was really good. My husband had the hamburger which was delicious. I had the grilled shrimp really good. The other couple had house salad with salmon. Very tasty. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Great patio dining good menu. Citrus shrimp salad, chicken salad, fried pickles were good. Drinks were generous & brunch Bloody Mary bar had all the fixings! Great spot! Good service.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Great service awesome décore but food was not in line with everything thing around. Sea bass was close to mediocre than just okay. I will not be back anytime soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I have never been to a restaurant where I felt so welcomed! Service - Amazing! From the bartender (who makes an amazing old fashioned) to our waiter who took his time to get to know us and what we liked. Between us we had the Pimento Cheese Fritters, the Poke Nachos, and the Charcuterie plate. Delicious! For my entree I had a Filet - cooked perfectly medium rare, on their staple set up which is Pimento Cheese and Bacon Risotto and Asparagus (I skipped the steak sauce)
Finally for dessert we had their Smores cake, which we'd seen on the Atlanta Eats Instagram and wow the video doesn't do it justice!!!
Overall 5* experience and I cannot wait to come back!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This place is unique, trust me. Its impossible to get a drink at the bar before you dine as they have seats all around it occupied by "wanna be" diners and when we were there which was 7.30pm on a Saturday night (i know prime time) just two people serving. As the bar has two sides and is 20 meters long you see the challenge.
The restaurant itself is ok and quite spacious, and the menu varied. I ordered a steak and asked for it medium. It came well done. After waiting 30 minutes for it I couldnt face sending it back. It was approx $35 so not cheap either. It was the only time ever ordering steak in America they screwed up the cooking of it. They just dont have enough staff and couldnt cope with a busy Saturday night. Maybe I should go at 10.30pm on a Monday as see if it helps them.This place is terrible all round. Just awful