“Great addition to the neighborhood!”
Review of Monkey68

Monkey68
Reserve with OpenTable
Monkey68 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 379 Restaurants in Roswell
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Enjoyed Appetizers, Drinks and Sushi! Very well made craft cocktails which were just as much fun to drink as they are to look at it. Appetizers were great and well presented we had the asapargas fries and cucumber lollipop. Very well done and perfect for 3 people to share. Sushi rolls were extremely fresh and beautifully presented. Sex in the City roll (spicy tuna) did not disappoint, also enjoyed the Lady in Red (eel). Atmosphere was cozy and service was on point. If you are looking for something new near Canton Street I would highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Monkey 68 twice in one week and loved it both times. My favorite starter is the pan seared dumplings made with beef and ponzu sauce. The Sex In the City roll was another top choice for me. I am a fan of spicy foods so the spicy miso soup was delicious to me, although it was too spicy for my boyfriend who has sensitive taste buds. It was a busy Saturday night and it did take the kitchen about 45 minutes to bring our food but once it got started the food came quickly. I enjoy Zest as well but this is a bit different so both will remain favorites of mine and within walking distance to my home!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Anyone who loves Asian fare must experience this place. The food is awesome but I will warn you that on weekends the service is quite SLOW. The servers are great but the popularity has caused the kitchen to be behind. Once you get your food, you will be amazed at quality, preparation and flavors. It's truly amazing and excellent cuisine.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

At last we have a restaurant in roswell that would be at home in New York or San Francisco. It was a treat to see the decor and a tremendous menu to boot. The steak tartar is among the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I was blown away by this restaurant. Make sure you make a reservation, they were turning a lot of people away on a Friday night. We tried several different dishes and they were all wonderful. The kids enjoyed the kimchi fried rice. My favorites were the bang bang shrimp, chanel roll, and the sex and the city roll. Everything was fresh and perfectly put together.

The cocktail list was great, everything sounded so good, we tried 5 different ones and they were all delicious. The only flaw was the server really seemed to try and upsell, we had already ordered 4 shared plates and 4 sushi rolls and he was recommending more things. If we had said yes we would have had way too much food!

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Monkey68? Share your experiences!