“Fantastic New Pizzeria !”
Review of Pizzeria Lucca

Pizzeria Lucca
Ranked #65 of 371 Restaurants in Roswell
Reviewed 30 April 2017

My friends and I stopped in here for lunch after attending a nearby event....so glad we did....the salads & appetizers were extremely fresh and tasty. The pizzas we saw others order looked marvelous and I am making sure the next time I go out to eat, it will be here! Can't wait to try those pizzas. Staff very friendly, super fast service, very clean, just loved it here. So glad we found this place....they need advertising signs on the main road, though! Seating is at picnic tables or outside.

1  Thank Norma J

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Our family loves Antico and Pizzeria Lucca is a great substitute close to home. The FIRST piece is the best. We have ordered several types and Margarita is our favorite. The arugula salad is fresh and lightly dressed.
The location is convenient to East Cobb and the atmosphere is new and fresh. Outdoor seating is fun on a warm night.
We eat here once each week.
Do not order to take the pizza home. You will be disappointed. This fresh pizza is made to be eaten when it comes out of the oven.
The only thing I dislike is the roll of brown paper towels that must be used as napkins.

2  Thank Terri C
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I hope the owners have an exit plan. This is lousy pizza. The crust is soggy and tasteless. The interior is a mess and confusing. My family will not be back.

2  Thank Rlbroswell
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Very good thin and crispy pizza, can add whatever toppings you want. Seating is communal style at big tables. Decent beer and wine choices, fun atmosphere. Definitely not your typical pizza place, a welcome addition to the Roswell dining scene.

2  Thank TheAntiTourist
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Bare bones and basic. I like the Neapolitan style with thin crust cooked quickly at very high temperature over wood. The salads were just ok. As per other negative comments about this place, you simply cannot pick this pie or have it delivered at home and expect the same quality. It has to be eaten soon after it is cooked. If you want the other convenience then stick with Dominos or Papa John....