“Great place for salads and smoothies”
Review of Kale me Crazy

Kale me Crazy
Ranked #13 of 13 Dessert in Roswell
Price range: USD 5 - USD 13
Description: Kale me Crazy is a new, fast growing superfoods cafe and juice bar...We're all about promoting healthy living through fresh organic and natural foods. Providing a fast and convenient alternative to traditional fast food restaurants. We're serving wraps, salads, acai bowls, cold pressed juices, delicious smoothies, energy shots and soups, all made from scratch. "Healthy habits start here"
Reviewed 30 November 2017

This place serves delicious salads, wraps, smoothies, and cold-pressed juices. Ingredients are fresh - you can tell!, portion size is generous and ambience is great. Great lunch find for health buffs, vegetarians, vegans and salad lovers!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Go up a couple of times a week to get their kale salad. It's huge and can get two meals out of it! Great deal! Great customer service, as well.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Met a friend for lunch and was excited to try a new, healthy food spot in the area. Small, but clean place with amiable manager. Noisy because they were almost constantly running a commercial blender in semi open kitchen. I had the quinoa salad, ($11- a bit pricey,) and my friend had the kale salad. Mine was just okay - mostly quinoa, with a tiny bit of feta and small amounts of veggies. I might give it another shot and try a wrap to support a new small local business.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We live in Windward, so this place is not right around the corner. My wife wanted something healthy, so I agreed to make the drive. It was well worth it! The salmon wrap was some of the best salmon I have had, and I eat a lot of it! The cream cheese, the spinach and arugula, well it all came together and was delicious.

We split an Acai bowl. It was tasty too! My wife is GF and loves organic. This place has great delicious options.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered an Acai bowl to go and it was not fully blended. Also, it was the saddest looking Acai bowl I've ever seen. For how much you pay, you don't get much! It also tasted horrible and I eat a lot of Acai bowls!!

1  Thank Kayla F