“WOW! Don't miss out sushi lovers!”
Review of Umami Wrap N' Roll

Umami Wrap N' Roll
Ranked #64 of 131 Restaurants in Pooler
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in, but I am glad I did. They don't have sushi, but they have sushi burritos and bowls. My first visit I got the Ahi Tuna bowl. It is great! My second visit, I built my own bowl with spicy salmon and spicy tuna. I had sushi rice, avocado and edamame. So good! The staff is great with suggestions and the ownership/ management is great. The only thing that made me not want to leave a review is the fear this place will get crowded on my lunch breaks! Affordable, delicious, superb service, what more could you ask for? Thanks Umami staff for giving me a new regular lunch spot!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

On our way out of Savannah had a hotel receptionist downtown tell us to stop here.
Glad we did, 20x better than seasons of Japan. They have so many varieties of meats and toppings to choose from you almost want to say give me everything. The quality is great, the portion size us great, and the service was great. Hoping we get one up north.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We couldn't decide what to eat so we kind of stumbled upon this place. The concept is quite unique. You can pick how many meats/veggies you'd like then either have it made into a seaweed, tortilla, or rice paper wrap; or you can have it all made into a hibachi. My husband had a steak and shrimp hibachi and he said it was very good. I had a seaweed wrap with the ahi tuna, cream cheese, and avocado and it comes with chips and salsa. Drinks are extra. My sushi wrap was good. I wasn't very full after, but I was also STARVING before.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We heard good things about this place and decided to give it a try. It is a little pricey, but it was pretty good. A nice piece of sushi could easy reach this price too, but I thought for nine bucks the wrap could be a little bit bigger. Overall it was good, and I will go back again.