“Unique”

Umami Wrap N' Roll
Ranked #62 of 131 Restaurants in Pooler
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We couldn't decide what to eat so we kind of stumbled upon this place. The concept is quite unique. You can pick how many meats/veggies you'd like then either have it made into a seaweed, tortilla, or rice paper wrap; or you can have it all made into a hibachi. My husband had a steak and shrimp hibachi and he said it was very good. I had a seaweed wrap with the ahi tuna, cream cheese, and avocado and it comes with chips and salsa. Drinks are extra. My sushi wrap was good. I wasn't very full after, but I was also STARVING before.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We heard good things about this place and decided to give it a try. It is a little pricey, but it was pretty good. A nice piece of sushi could easy reach this price too, but I thought for nine bucks the wrap could be a little bit bigger. Overall it was good, and I will go back again.