“Delicious Red Beans and Rice”

Cricket's Restaurant
Price range: USD 5 - USD 21
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chalet type structure in quaint wooded setting2 miles west of Pine Mountain at 14661 Ga Hwy 18
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Cozy family restaurant. OMG, the red beans and rice were perfection. AND, despite the casual decor, they offered my favorite Chardonnay (La Crema). Will stop in every time I'm close, and will go out of my way when I'm not.

1  Thank Elise B

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Our son is at Ft Benning, we came up for family day, ate breakfast at Crickets... it was so good, here we are back for our sons graduation, and this is the second day in a row we are here for breakfast! The home fries are a must!! Mary is a wonderful waitress, made us feel right at home. Great food and prices!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Callaway Gardens for the weekend. While on the highway, I saw the sign for a restaurant called Crickets and the things that they offer. After arriving at Callaway Gardens, we visited Crickets. Small in stature, but huge on food tastes and service. The Red Beans and Rice puts Popeye's to shame. The fried Catfish fillet was awesome, and the service was stupendous. If you should go, and Abby is your server, you've picked a winner. She is 1 of the greatest. I would definitely reccomend this restaurant if you're in that area.

1  Thank Maps743992
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is a great place to get home cooked food and friendly service. My husband and I enjoyed the friendly service.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Great food in a great county atmosphere! I love New Orleans style cuisine, so I was eager to eat here! Try the Boom Boom shrimp!! They also have homemade ranch dressing! Great food, nice people!

1  Thank Brandi T