“Great Hamburgers!”

Krispy Fried Chicken
Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Pine Mountain
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The quality of the fried chicken ranges from greasy to excellent, the same with the fries. The hamburgers are consistently excellent and very affordable.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Clean, bright restaurant serves standard KFC fare. Excellent service. Well-maintained restaurant. Plenty of parking is available.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

4 years and 9 trips to Pine Mountain, Callaway, FDR State Park it's now a tradition. 24 hot wings, half drums/half flats. Nothing fancy here just good wings.

2  Thank Rodney D
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Why people would trash this place is beyond me. We're not talking the Ritz here, its fried chicken and it's chicken fried right. For you people that say no taste, your wrong, but if you want taste go to the Colonel down the street and get that soggy garbage loaded with artificial everything.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Im not understanding what everyone else tasted.. but it wasnt flavor. Its called Krispy Fried Chicken and thats exactly what I received Krispy Fried Chicken with no taste. I had to throw away the rest of my chicken because I couldn't stomach the rest. My husband and I was very disappointed. We looked at all the reviews (which the staff must have written themselves) about how great the chicken was. Everywhere we ate that week was great except here. Please don't try.