“Harlan would be horrified 😠”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #26 of 34 Restaurants in Pine Mountain
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite before going to our room at Callaway Gardens. I guess this is about right for all of them. We walked inside so my wife could make her order and the guy didn't really know the combinations or pricing. I think he was skipping school or didn't graduate. Maybe if there was a drive thru with a broken speaker he would have made sense or sounded better. Its amazing the type of people they hire to work in these places. This store is to be avoided.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We visited here during our stay down the road at Callaway Gardens, and the selection of restaurants in the vicinity is scarce. The cashier and manager were very friendly, but they let me know upon ordering that they didn't have any chicken ready and that there would be a 15 minute wait. I agreed and went ahead and ordered. Once the time had elapsed I entered and the chicken wasn't quite done, which the manager was prompt to inform me of. We finally got our order, and everything was correct. As my title states, the customer service was great, it was just very slow to get our order. And we weren't the only people waiting. I think that if you're one of the very few fast-food restaurants in the area, you should probably try to be more on top of your game as far as getting orders out in a timely manner. We had just left Fantasy in Lights, so we weren't the only people grabbing some food right after. It's an OK spot, but definitely nothing special.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Our family of 10 (3 generations) vacationed at Callaway Gardens 12/21-24 for the Fantasy in Lights experience. All family members spent 6-7 hrs driving from TN and FL before we met up at our villa. By the time we unloaded our luggage, everyone was ready for a quick meal before the little ones headed to bed. We've been staying at Callaway for 30 yrs, but KFC was a new addition since we last stayed in 2004. Two adults made a quick trip down the highway and came back with plenty of food for everyone. I love the consistent qualify of KFC.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

KFC was on point last night. Not only was the entire order perfect, not only was the service friendly, but it was completed quickly. Way to go! Keep it up!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We have visited here many times and usually the service is slow, but not tonight! They were on-point! The order was perfect, the food was delicious and the customer service was excellent! Great job and we appreciate it.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!